Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"My sweet Wesley"
2 months, 1 week old



These arms were made for dunking!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

melissa said...

He's so handsome! How are you guys enjoying Philly?

Anonymous said...

Awww! He's definitely made for dunking! And in the picture below - is that blanket from the hospital? I think every hospital in the entire US uses the same blanket!

Julia Deaver said...

What a CUTIE! I love him! He looks so much like you and Jim equally combined!! Isn't that funny how our kids can look so much like one or the other or both!
I hope you are doing great and loving it there. Report to us on the ward and your house! How is Jim liking school?!?

jennjerley said...

sweet pics. can't believe luke is already 4 and tag is 2? time sure flies. hope you're coping with the move ok and the sleepless nights of a 2 month old. i was just there...one mere year ago. can't believe chloe is 1. hoping to get #2 in the oven this summer. :) hi to jim.

Blog Archive