Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone

4 comments:
I'm SOOO jealous! It's been a long dream of mine to go!
I am seriously more jealous than I think I have ever been! I would looooove to go to New Zealand! My oldest brother served his mission there and I have wanted to go ever since I was a 6 year old kid! You look so happy in the picture.... and your hair is getting sooo long! I love it!
Looks like we need to hit mom and dad up for a "family gathering" in New Zealand. Say, 2013?
are you kidding me!!! that is beautiful. we only get to go to florida without the kids. maybe your mom and dad would like to watch our kids for a week or two while we travel the world.
what an amazing experience.
Post a Comment