I had the most amazing time visiting my sweet cousin Melyn in Jerusalem! This is one of my favorite pictures, overlooking the Mount of Olives. Details to come (I just know you want them).
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone

6 comments:
Wow - what a trip of a lifetime!! I can't imagine!
Boy you sure are getting a lot of stamps in your passport lately!
WOW!! Awesome picture, I DO want the details!
What a great picture! That one of you in the last post looks like you're standing in front of a backdrop. Amazing! What an incredible opportunity. Can't wait to hear the details!
I want to hear AND see more! The pictures of Luke with his trophy are priceless.
Glad to see you're saying your prayers even away from home...
Post a Comment