I started humming this tune tonight - emerged from some crevice of my brain - a throwback for all the lovers out there...
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone
5 comments:
I liked the COWABUNGA high five at the end.
Agreed.
Poison by Bel Biv Devoe was one of a handful of albums I collected back in middle school - when BMG first started doing their mail-order compact disc deals. This New Edition crew packed a lot of talent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Edition
You totally made my night. And I wish I could dance. And wear tight white pants. With white shoes. That was awesome.
I must say that I didn't know that overall #1 NBA draft pick and Raleigh native John Wall was the lead singer for New Edition. Note the similarity:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-John-Wall-68235
Oh yeah. Feelin' it, I'm gettin' it. Thanks for putting me in touch with my sentimental side. I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Post a Comment