Thursday, March 27, 2008

We're having another boy! Now that I'm over the shock, I can tell people. I'm plum out of names for boys, so suggest away!

8 comments:

melissa said...

Congratulations! Name him Sue. Johnny Cash says it builds character.

Julia Deaver said...

Boys are great! I think Daniel is the perfect boy name! Every family needs a Danny!

CONGRATS, it's a boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm in Atlanta now visiting Brad and Lori and I've mentioned about 3 times today that I need to call you and/or visit your blog to find out if you're having a boy or girl! I've been so anixous for you! Congrats! I still think you need two more boys right away so you can have a complete basketball team. And I'm excited that my boy will have plenty of guy cousins! One only a month apart!

Jenn Absher said...

I just hope your boys like older women... maybe they will serve a mission with one of my girls and then fall in love. I have all these tall girls and you have all the tall boys!

The Bar Lazy J Guest Ranch said...

Congratulations my friend! Chad says WE'LL probably have all girls--but that it was alright as long as he could have all boy dogs....(So far we have THREE of those!) It's great to see your picures and see your beautiful babies--no doubt this one will be just as handsome!!

Holly Dart said...

Congratulations! I love boys. How about Oliver Campbell?

jstarritt said...

congratulations on having another boy--their clothes aren't as cute but they certainly keep you on your toes:) There are all sorts of fun internet sites with baby names on them even some that help you make up your own name--you should try them:)

Liz H. said...

no, i'm reserved one of your boys to marry our girl! :)

reed campbell has a nice ring to it...

we liked this website for baby name ideas: http://nymbler.com/

Blog Archive