Wednesday, April 02, 2008

We're on day 3 of Luke wearing this head lamp nonstop. I hope it doesn't cause some weird baldness
Sunday night:
 

Monday night:
 

He wore it last night too, and all day today (so far). We've been to the store, to a friend's house for dinner, to the playground, and he says he wants to wear it to primary on Sunday. Good thing it's conference weekend; maybe he'll be sick of it by next Sunday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sooo funny!!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing ever, don't you just love boys! Now I know not to buy my son a head lamp! Thanks for taking one for the team!

Kasey Q said...

That is fantastic! Greyson went through something similar to that. But his was a baseball cap. Finally one night, it fell off and when we went to check on him, I grabbed it off the ground and hid it. He hasn't asked for it since.

Blog Archive