Thursday, April 10, 2008

Doesn't it look like we posed him? He actually fell asleep this way, perfectly centered on his bed. He slept through me and Jim CRACKING UP when we went in to check on him.
 

 


Despite what it looks like in this picture, Tag really is growing into his head. He is such a sweet little guy!
 


We call these Luke's "Blades of Glory" pajamas. That movie is SO not worth seeing, but the costumes are funny.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

melissa said...

HAHAHA He looks so cozy laying there like a corpse. You must see the picture of Chloe and Tag on my blog. They are meant to be.

Julia Deaver said...

I love all your new pictures! Especially Luke in his bed, he looks a little dead?!?! He is your funny sleeper, always doing something to make us all laugh!

And I love your little bump, you are an adorable pregnant woman and I have known you a long time and I have never seen a double chin on you ever!!! You are beautiful!!!

Blog Archive