Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A few funny kid things you might enjoy:
When I ask Luke to do something, like go potty, he says, "Okay mommy. Blah, blah, blah."

Jim changed Tag's yucky diaper the other day, then set him down on the floor. Tag immediately fell over and started crying. I only heard it happen, then I saw Jim pick him up and hug him saying, "Oh Tag. My bad! My bad!" as he consoled him. Jim had put both of Tag's legs through the same leg of his shorts. The poor little guy was so confused, and we couldn't stop laughing!

An appointment with the pediatrician today confirmed the enormity of our boys. Luke is above the 100th percentile for height, and Tag is in the 100th. Tag's a little skinny though at 30th for weight.

Luke likes to come up to me and say, "I see that fat tummy!". Thanks Luke.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I am so excited for you to read "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"! That is one of my all-time favorites!

MKMT said...

those quotes from the boys totally brightened my night. i love them, and wish they didn't live across the country... any chance you could still go to dental school here?

Blog Archive