Why bother?
I'm so glad I spent an hour scrubbing the rug last night. This morning, Tag removed his poopy diaper, accidentally stepped in it, then ran across the rug to tell me he was stinky. Awesome. Does anyone else feel like they clean up ALL DAY, only for their house to look like a disaster 5 minutes later? Why do I bother??
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(98)
-
▼
November
(9)
- Wes, Tag, Luke, all 3 months
- I forgot to tag some of you. I tag Julie Stevenso...
- I was tagged and am supposed to list 7 quirky thin...
- Tag likes to "play pano" and sing. Practicing a ...
- Their favorite toys: LEGOS. When we're home, this...
- Dinnertime sweetiesA couple days ago, I had a roug...
- Why bother?I'm so glad I spent an hour scrubbing t...
- Adoration4, 2, 3 months
-
▼
November
(9)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone
7 comments:
yes, yes, yes. That's the story of my life. Hey, at least your place probably smells clean. Becca has nicely told me that my house stinks of urine from my children using the carpet instead of the potty. Plus, what takes me 20 minutes to clean up, takes them 5 minutes to mess up, and while I'm cleaning in one room, they're destroying another. Agh...and people wonder why I'm not sane.
I remember my mom saying something like that when we were little...
Can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving!
~Helena
I love you Meredith! I know exactly what you mean! My son takes his diaper off all the time and sometimes even sticks things in it only for me to find them when I change him and find little toys in the mix!!!! I let my son try to help me clean to help the feeling of me doing it alone! Try not cleaning one day, it is very liberating but your husband may think you've lost it.... mine did!
absolutely!!!!! Just imagine the mess it would be if we did not spend all that time cleaning:)
Someday, they will clean up there own poop :)!!!!
Amen I completly relate. Rachel
"Cleaning a house where children are growing, Is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing."
I have this hanging on my wall, If that tells you anything about my house :)
that is awesome. chloe likes to spill things on the ground and then put her hand in it and spread/smash it around. gotta love it. i've given up at this point even trying to clean the rug. sadly, it shows!
Post a Comment