Sunday, February 15, 2009
Clearing things up
Posted by
Meredith
Some of you were confused about Jim's last post. Friday the 13th was my twenty-stinking-NINTH birthday and Jim and I wanted to do something different to celebrate. He found this "Zombie Make-up Workshop" on philly.com, so we gave it a try. It was SO fun. A professional theatrical make-up artist did a short tutorial, then let us get to work transforming ourselves into creatures risen from the dead. Jim did my make-up and I did his (I know, I should have covered his neck). We learned some neat tricks! We decided to skip the "Bar Crawl" afterward; the other zombies went drinking together. Instead, we went home to scare the aging babysitter, who had no idea where we'd headed! Sadly, she just thought it was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(67)
-
▼
February
(11)
- The Many Emotions of Tag
- Sick ones
- Much easier on the eyes than the last post
- Clearing things up
- No title
- Enjoying weather in the 40's
- It wasn't that windy; I just didn't comb his hair...
- Luke, Tag, Wesley, all 6 months
- Because you NEED to see multiple pictures of this ...
- Favorites of the week
- Helping in the kitchen. We don't normally keep...
-
▼
February
(11)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone
6 comments:
How COOL! :)
Meredith you are so young! Actually 29 was my last birthday... 4 years ago. hee hee
That's so awesome!
What a fun birthday celebration! The fact that you put on each other's makeup takes the romance up a notch, no?
Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday.
I love the make-up! You guys did such a great job!
oh wow. Tyson looked over my shoulder last night when looking at your profile pic and he was like "what in the world..." lol I don't think the birthdays will all fade together as much if you do something like this every year!
Happy 29th! You look as young as you did when we were in HS! Seriously! What is your secret potion for youth? Love ya friend!
Post a Comment