Thursday, February 19, 2009

Much easier on the eyes than the last post

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man - so precious!! i need to get some sleeping pictures of my little one. i haven't gotten any since he was tiny! they look so much younger when sleeping.

Mike and Shayla said...

I loved the last post, but you're right. He's beautiful.
Does he sleep swaddled, with his arms in and everything? Tyler gets MAD if I wrap up his arms.

And I ditto the above comment, I need to take some sleeping pictures of my baby.

Winters Wonderland said...

Beautiful! I just love sleeping babies :) Look at those rosy little cheeks!

Liz Wilcken said...

Hey! We have the same bouncer! I love the relaxing music on it and the vibrations. I wish I had one for my size. He looks so sweet asleep :)

jennjerley said...

hey meredith. your boys are so sweet. when are you having a girl? chloe is so fun. you would love her. you're totally welcome to borrow her when you come for a visit! june? awesome! miss you guys.

Julia Deaver said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love sleeping babies!

Blog Archive