Monday, November 16, 2009

Pretty Little Girl

In the last 2 weeks, I've had about 5 people tell me how cute my baby girl is (one today inspired this post). Isn't that sweet? Too bad I don't have a baby girl. I'll just assume Wes is a pretty baby and take it as a compliment.
 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Season said...

Seriously? He looks all boy to me. Cute, too.

Winters Wonderland said...

Yeah, all I can figure is that it might be because he has the same coloring as his pretty mamma :)

Liz Wilcken said...

What is up with that?! Yes, he's way cute, but that doesn't mean he's a girl! I had the same problem (if you call it a problem) with Benjamin. And he'd be dressed in dinosaurs and trucks! :)

Joanna said...

all your boys are pretty! and i mean that in a good way.

Jim said...

100th percentile for height and weight, massive hands and feet, fierce guttural bouts with Tag...sounds real ladylike to me.

The Zenks said...

lol-he IS a beautiful baby, but he doesn't look at all like a girl! That is so funny--someone just asked me the other day if Henry was a boy or a girl (would I really put my little girl in an outfit with trucks all over it?). Some people are just funny! :)

Ma & Pa Taggart said...

Sounds like it's time for a haircut.

Rebecca said...

And our little girl with the slow growing hair often is assumed to be a boy. Even when wearing something with flowers or pink on it. Go figure!

Mad Hadder said...

Oh, not even. Thi is exactly what's wrong with America...ha ha.

the hamms said...

its the pretty blonde curls, time for a hair cut

Nathan said...

She's GORGEOUS!!

Patrick Stevenson said...

Wes, you're hot.