Emmett is a somber one, eh?
Such a clan you have there!
So, so sweet!
Congrats on such a beautiful family! And you look amazing. Of course after just having a baby. Not fair! Hope to see you soon!
I love mornings when the big kids spend time playing with the baby. Your boys are so cute. Rachel
Oh Meredith, I am so late on this comment but what a beautiful new baby and MOM. Another handsome boy in a family full of them :) :) :) Congratulations!! Hugs!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Emmett is a somber one, eh?
Such a clan you have there!
So, so sweet!
Congrats on such a beautiful family! And you look amazing. Of course after just having a baby. Not fair! Hope to see you soon!
I love mornings when the big kids spend time playing with the baby. Your boys are so cute. Rachel
Oh Meredith, I am so late on this comment but what a beautiful new baby and MOM. Another handsome boy in a family full of them :) :) :) Congratulations!! Hugs!!
Post a Comment