7 weeks, 7 miles
I can't believe Wes is 7 weeks old already! The time has really flown by with all the "distractions" we've had lately. On Saturday, we took a long walk to, and across, the Ben Franklin Bridge. Luke and Tag can see the bridge from their bedroom window, so they were very interested in seeing it up close. It turned out to be 7 miles round-trip, and the weather was unbelievably perfect! Jim's mom was a real trouper and kept up like a pro. Wes loved being outside for most of the day. I discovered that we're only a 2 mile walk to the liberty bell and the heart of Philadelphia's tourism. So fun!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(98)
-
▼
September
(13)
- I told Luke to put his arm aroung Tag, but he did...
- This is Tag trying to hold up 2 fingers on his bir...
- Happy Birthday Tag!Our sweet Tag turned 2 yesterda...
- 7 weeks, 7 milesI can't believe Wes is 7 weeks old...
- On the way home, we stopped at Franklin Square so ...
- No title
- It's a good thing they're so cute because I'm comp...
- Something startled him in his sleep and he stayed ...
- New friends
- Our front steps: the only piece of outdoor propert...
- Not exactly Honeycutt Park, but it will do!This on...
- I have a minute at the computer, so I thought, "I ...
-
▼
September
(13)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone

3 comments:
City life has it's disadvantages, but it has so many cool aspects about it as well---like being able to go right into the tourist district without ever having to get into a car! That's what Bobby and I loved about DC--the close proximity to so many neat destinations. We always talked about taking a trip to PA while we were out east, but never were able to find the time. You guys are so lucky to be near to so many historical sights! Maybe once we move back out that way (after we finish up here at the Y) we'll be able to make a trip out to PA. Good luck with unpacking and setting up house! Your kids are cute!
So fun! you are going to have such a great time out there! I love places with so much history!
I am totally jealous of you double and single joggers! What is your double and how do you like it?
Post a Comment