Not exactly Honeycutt Park, but it will do!
This one was taken off-center on purpose to include the lovely artwork on the left.
Our house is the pink one. In my dreams! That house is SWEET. Ours is actually the first on the left. Isn't it charming? I love it, stairs and all (they're good for the gluteus).
They were filthy after this puddle fun.
Pretty eyes
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(98)
-
▼
September
(13)
- I told Luke to put his arm aroung Tag, but he did...
- This is Tag trying to hold up 2 fingers on his bir...
- Happy Birthday Tag!Our sweet Tag turned 2 yesterda...
- 7 weeks, 7 milesI can't believe Wes is 7 weeks old...
- On the way home, we stopped at Franklin Square so ...
- No title
- It's a good thing they're so cute because I'm comp...
- Something startled him in his sleep and he stayed ...
- New friends
- Our front steps: the only piece of outdoor propert...
- Not exactly Honeycutt Park, but it will do!This on...
- I have a minute at the computer, so I thought, "I ...
-
▼
September
(13)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone

4 comments:
Congrats on the move! Is the whole house yours or just a floor? Now that w'er neighbors, you can totally come hang out with me in Manhattan! Or I'll come to Philly since I've never been.
The whole thing is ours. I would LOVE to see you! It's been forever Holly!
Love your pictures! Sounds like our neighborhood :) hope to come visit soon.
I don't think your neighborhood looks bad at all! It reminds me of our DC days~ Hope you all enjoy your stay there!
Post a Comment