Happy Birthday Tag!
Our sweet Tag turned 2 yesterday. We are so grateful to have him in our family!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(98)
-
▼
September
(13)
- I told Luke to put his arm aroung Tag, but he did...
- This is Tag trying to hold up 2 fingers on his bir...
- Happy Birthday Tag!Our sweet Tag turned 2 yesterda...
- 7 weeks, 7 milesI can't believe Wes is 7 weeks old...
- On the way home, we stopped at Franklin Square so ...
- No title
- It's a good thing they're so cute because I'm comp...
- Something startled him in his sleep and he stayed ...
- New friends
- Our front steps: the only piece of outdoor propert...
- Not exactly Honeycutt Park, but it will do!This on...
- I have a minute at the computer, so I thought, "I ...
-
▼
September
(13)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone

1 comment:
Can you believe he is already 2 years old! It seems like yesterday we were having our babies and now you have 3 and I am just now pregnant with my second! I have to hurry and catch up!
Post a Comment