Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Morning...

Luke and Tag were in kissy moods,


Tag tried earnestly to climb onto my lap while I was taking pictures,


they all played happily,



and Wes was caught in a myriad of facial expressions, including but not limited to:

ponderous,

happy,

coughing,



blinded by the flash,

tranquil,

gleeful,

and serious.


I like mornings like this.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Zenks said...

SOOooo CUTE!!! He is such a handsome boy!

MKMT said...

Oh, Mer, they are ALL so darling. I can't wait to see them this summer!

Winters Wonderland said...

hehehe! He is such an expressive little cutie! My favorites were ponderous and blinded by the flash :D

Annalea said...

It's so fun to be able to see your boys. :o) So many of us have children with a strong family resemblance to one another (carbon copies, nearly) . . . it's fun to see how different your three are!

And my, Wes has quite the blue eyes, doesn't he?

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Julia Deaver said...

Your kids are so cute! I know I always say that, but it is so true! I love all the different faces of Wes! Blinded by the light is my favorite... what a cute kid!

Julia said...

I love how you captured all the expressions! Very cute!

Blog Archive