I met this guy yesterday at the Wawa station while we stopped for gas. Does anyone recognize him? I couldn't remember his name, but knew his face right away. He won the first season of "Project Runway", one of my favorite shows. We don't have television now, so I haven't seen that or any other show in a long time, but I saw the season he was on. He lives in Philadelphia and has his own clothing line. I was holding Wes, and he said, "Cute baby! What do you do if your baby's not cute?". Funny who you can meet while running errands. Oh, and his name is Jay McCarroll (I looked it up).
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Who I Ran Into...
Posted by
Meredith
I met this guy yesterday at the Wawa station while we stopped for gas. Does anyone recognize him? I couldn't remember his name, but knew his face right away. He won the first season of "Project Runway", one of my favorite shows. We don't have television now, so I haven't seen that or any other show in a long time, but I saw the season he was on. He lives in Philadelphia and has his own clothing line. I was holding Wes, and he said, "Cute baby! What do you do if your baby's not cute?". Funny who you can meet while running errands. Oh, and his name is Jay McCarroll (I looked it up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone
1 comment:
No that I am BFF with Jay, but I can totally see him saying something like that. I LOVE JAY. A friend of mine is dating Keith from the last season. Crazy huh.
Post a Comment