Thursday, April 30, 2009

Correction

Wes was not nine months old in the last comparison set. I was getting his birthday number mixed up with Tag's (I know, it's pretty sad). Here is Wes at 9 months, which is today, and a couple others of Tag and Luke at 9 months as well. He's our "Wesley Blue Eyes".

I found one of Tag by himself. This kid just makes me laugh, and this picture makes me laugh hard.

I had to post two of Luke because I couldn't decide on a favorite.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda K said...

I was writing down our anniversary date the other day and I wrote down Caleb's birthday. Pete was not impressed. Haha. Oh well!

Jessica Zimmerman said...

It's amazing how much Wes and Luke look alike at 9 months!

Julia Deaver said...

Wes looks soo much like you, Tag looks like your brothers and Luke looks like Jim! All adorable! Love the ice cream mouth, that is priceless!

Blog Archive