Friday, December 19, 2008

Love this picture
Have I ever posted this before? I love it! Tyson took this at my brother-in-law's wedding last year. Jim's dad and grandmother are the two people you don't recognize.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Your men are handsome! I like how Jim's body kinda follows the line of the tree behind him.

Anonymous said...

You sure had a good photographer ;) I love Tag's finger in his ear!

allyn said...

yes that is a very sweet 3-generation picture. also, i don't really appreciate that you post my hideous "before" picture and you post this glamor shot of shama. i see how it is.

Annalea said...

That's a great photo. (Yes, it's me, the lurker, popping up out of hiding. :o) Even though not everyone's looking at the camera, each person in the four generations looks great.

Grandma really enjoyed telling us back in Sandpoint about that trip, and the wedding. I wish we could have been there . . .

Vivian Burgon said...

Hi Meredith,

This is a fabulous picture. It's so good to have wonderful memories like that. I got your comment on my new blog. Thanks for visiting and for your sweet words. We are definitely having a fabulous adventure in Hong Kong. It's too bad that we just moved into the Falls Lake Ward and you're no longer there. :0( If it's okay with you, I'd love to add your blog to my list. I had actually been checking yours out through Ashley for a little while now. My favorites are the random conversations you have with your little ones. Those bring the biggest smiles to everyone. Keep in touch.

Love,
Vivian

Blog Archive