Why I like talking to adults during the day
Me (while changing Tag): Whoo, Tag. This diaper is stinky! What have you been eating?
Tag: Boogers.
Me: Is that what made your diaper smell so bad?
Tag: Yeah.
This from a kid who just turned his nose up at chicken parmesan.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(98)
-
▼
December
(16)
- So I went to the library yesterday BY MYSELF. I h...
- Christmastime
- Love this pictureHave I ever posted this before? ...
- A little behind...We were in NC for Halloween, and...
- AdjustingThese pictures aren't related to this pos...
- Why I like talking to adults during the dayMe (whi...
- Luke's no dummy!When we were at temple square, Luk...
- Luke, Tag, Wes, all 4 months
- My parents, me and the kids in front of Mary Field...
- The main purpose of our trip to Utah was to attend...
- This year we got to spend Thanksgiving in Draper w...
- I love this picture of Tag while he was looking a...
- At least we got Luke in the picture! He hid from ...
- We paid a visit to BYU campus and it brought back ...
- Jim's sister Helena and her husband Bobby had t...
-
▼
December
(16)
Some of the blogs that we follow...
- Apache Adoption Agency
- Brain Jail
- brohammas (Dalyn's Blog)
- Colorado Clan
- Coming to Terms With Sloppy Joes
- Dartastic
- David and Shelly
- Deaver Daily
- Down on the Farm
- Foodie Family Recipes
- Hamm Family
- Hawkfest
- Huckabys
- Jack's thoughts
- Jenn and Jimmeh
- Jo
- Knickerbocker Knotes
- Ma and Pa Taggart
- McLaughlins
- Melyn and Kyler
- Pages From my Notebook
- Sara and Cameron
- Seven Waters, To Go
- Stevensons
- Tag and Tracy
- Tag Team
- Taggartopia
- The Apron Stage
- The Meadowland
- The Ted Campbells
- The Zenks
- Tuckers
- Tyson and Julia
- Wilckens
- Winters Wonderland
- Zimmerman Zone
7 comments:
The other day Roxy came to me and holding out her finger saying brother, which usually means kiss it because brother did something to it. Nope she was saying booger, and that there was a booger on her finger that she wanted me to get, which I did because it stuck to my lip.
Hahaha!
Meredith you are so kind.
We do have a lot of fun :)
Those kids crack me up :)
Hey Meredith! I loved reading your blogs and seeing pics of you and your cute kids! You're not doing bad yourself with your three little boys--and I guess I don't need to tell you how much I love the name Luke. :) Thanks for leaving a note--it was great to hear from you after so long!
Meredith,
I don't even know if you will get this...it is 3:30am, Bryce is out of town, and I am wide awake looking at your blog and counting down the days until I can see you. Tell Luke that in 20 years if he still wants to marry me...it's on....but remind him that Ella is like getting all the best of me without the craziness. I love you and miss you so much. Yeah, why do we not have ANY pictures together???????? Give those boys a kiss for me!
That is sooo funny! I love the new blog look! Super cute! I also love talking to adults during the day that is why I have unlimited long distance because I am always calling home trying to get some adult conversation. My son's favorite thing to say to me now is: "No Nap!" or "I want cookies, not pancakes for breakfast... cookies!" Yeah, little monkeys, but gotta love em!
yay! i can now post without blogger! thank you! :) Tyson and I found this post so hilarious. And for some reason it was strange for me to picture Tag talking at all - he's still little in my mind!
Post a Comment